Thursday, December 30, 2010

.hai.

hai all..~ whoaa~ time really flies.. we are about to end 2010 in two days. and yeah, my favorite month too, December. I'll write my post bout my resolution in 2011 another time kay~ it's nearly midnight and it's time to rejuvenate my skin~ haha~ well, i don't really own a beautiful skin~ that's why~ *humble*

There's no specific reason why i wanna write. I think i just want to update bout certain things. Well, it doesn't have to do with you, so you might think that it's boring~ HA.HA.HA. then you should just click [X] on your upper most right button~ XD Btw, i think my arms are radiating heat to the surrounding. It feels hot round there. And my face too. I discovered that my face blushed during winter~ hehe~ sweet huh~ (NAH!) It was drizzling this morning, the sign of winter peak's coming. My friend is excited bout it which i don't think i will. Don't have winter coat or sweater or even long john to wear. I got no money like seriously. Got to save some to buy electronic gadgets. I have this obsession to these things where i want to buy everything even it doesn't even give any profit to me. Hehe~

16 more days and i'll be sitting for my final exam~ Gosh! It really stressed me out! Got tons to read and i keep on calculating days so that i can re-scheduling my time each time i wasted on my internet. Is it just me or everybody is like that? I can only concentrate my studies during the night!! That doesn't mean that i have to stay up everyday. I just have to push myself a lil bit more during the day to concentrate. and of course the main undeniable DISTRACTION is internet!!! and cat~

P/S: i've becoming more hardworking in learning Japanese~ hohohoh~
P/S2: This is such a long post.. i don't think even one person can read them all~ hehe~ *putting colours to make it more attractive* Done!

*currently listening to "Pledge" by The Gazette

No comments: