Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.holiday.

*cough*

so..i got one day holiday tomorrow for Maal Hijrah~ It's a new year for Muslim~ yay! kay.. i dun know what to say..well, since tomorrow is holiday, my housemates together with an alien watched a very old movie named "The Exorcist". From the name itself we know it's a ghost/horror story~ I'm a person who like to watch horror story but not a zombie thinggy. Ghost doesn't make my heart beats so damn fast like zombie simply because zombies look real while ghosts don't. Plus, zombies EAT PEOPLE! hohoho~

*cough*

Okay, this "The Exorcist" movie was super scary even though it was published like 37years ago..1973.. my parents  didn't even get married yet to talk bout my birth! It was boring at the first part but it gets scarier after that. But then, after the movie finished, i don't feel scared anymore. And of course, that girl-who-got-possessed-and-talk-plus-DID-so-many-vulgar-things, Regan, won't come saying hi inside my dream~ Well, zombie does! i've been dreaming bout zombies like soo many times after watching them in tv. Different zombies though.. The Walking Dead is very very recommended! 


*cough*

Yeah..i'm kinda sick..But not entirely sick..i don't feel any fatigue or some sort of thing. I have flu and i cough too hard that my throat hurts so much. I don't like or specifically, i just don't eat medicine whenever i sick unless my mom forces me to~ Since i know, eventually this sick will be cured by itself~ It's just a matter of time, right~ XD TEEHEE~

P/S: SALAM MAAL HIJRAH~ Renew your wishes for the new year~ and fight for them!

*currently listening to "Miss You" by SM the Ballad 

No comments: