Sunday, December 19, 2010

.smart day.

is it study leave or study week? or they are the same? whatever~ *sings*? OK EVERYBODY~ Today was my last PBL session~ PBL = Problem Based Learning. It's where i got cases every week and learn bout some kind of diseases~ So...i'm here to say that....BYE BLOG!!  I SEE YOU NEXT YEAR, KAY~ Actually blog doesn't  bother me study at all...i may break my promise and post something before the year of 2011~ BUT Facebook and Twitter are~ They already waste my time sooo much! Need to minimize the usage of 'em~ hehehe~

BYE!!~ ^^

P/S: Medicine is FUN!!! *must keep that in mind*
P/S2: Jeju Island seems FUN!!!! *a-must-go place*
P/S3: Volleyball is FUN!!! *tomorrow is final~ gotta cheer em all*
P/S4: Music is FUN!!! *am singing freakin' out loud*

Blooooop-uh~

No comments: