Tuesday, December 21, 2010

.lol.

see...i told ya..i will post something before the year end! hahaha~ 10 facts bout me! Here we gooo~


  1. Named as Sarah, a proud Malaysian citizen who is going to be a doc in 5 years time
  2. Quite timid infront of people i'm not closed with
  3. Surfing internet, listening to music, and volleyball are my things
  4. I''m a soft-hearted person (said by my sis, dunno) 
  5. Prefer to be silence in a vehicle (taxi especially), i'm more into the outside view than some talks
  6. Hate knows-it-all people who like to disdain ME and others (VERY) 
  7. It would be nice if you ask me before borrowing or even taking something from me (laptop, books, foods or etc.) and don't forget to give it back~ harta saye...yg saye punye la ye~ jangan wat harte sdiri suda~
  8. In a process of Japanese learning <--for fun only~
  9. Usually i will cry alone
  10. Plan to visit every countries in the world~ i might consider Atlanta n etc.
DoNE~

P/S: No. 7 sounds a little bit sarcastic~ OH YEAH i mean it~~~
P/S2: ZzzzZZzzZ~

No comments: