Saturday, December 18, 2010

.my day.

December 17th, 1991 was when an angel who lost her wings, fell down to the earth on a rainy day.. Hahahha~ that's Leeteuk's (Super Junior) trademark~ Well, minus the date~ XD So.....yeah...it was my birthday~ My family called me and sang a Happy Birthday song. It wasn't a long call since it's kinda expansive for Malaysia-Egypt rate, 

My housemate celebrated ma birthday in.......a.......where should i say huh....? during a volleyball match?? Hahaha~ I guess so.. Well, it's not the main plan actually. From what i heard, they wanna go to a place called "Aura Roma". We never been there actually and i think it's quite expansive. But the volleyball tournament was very tempting i must say and we couldn't leave just like that! So, we've got an idea to buy foods at the nearest restaurant and ate em in the court~ Hahaha~ Got 2 presents! One from my sis and one from my friend Ummu~ Both are fluffy toys~ Kawaii~

si hitam name "Cik Mut"~ Si Putih name "Brian"

How did i name them? Well, simple~ Cik Mut is an ant. Take the "Mut" part out from 'semut'~ And Brian? hehehe~ Something happened~ I GOT REPLY FROM BRIAN JOO!! hahaha~ it was me who ask him to wish me. yeah..sounds weird but it's worth for being weird!! hehehehe

xera's just jealous~

By the way, thanks to my family for calling me and thanks to my friends for wishing me a happy birthday in facebook (they won't know today's my birthday if there's no notification in theire fb~) or in real life~ Love you all!! First time in my facebook life i got SO many notifications~ hehehehe~

 Lots of ♥~

No comments: