Saturday, December 4, 2010

.basketball.

played basketball for the first time just now. Well, not the first time. My teacher had taught me that sport in highschool. It's kinda compulsory subject to learn. So yeah.. it's the second time, i guess~ It's more exhausting than volleyball for sure. But i like it!~ But still can't beat volleyball ma~ hahaha~ Still! I wanna learn basketball~ it's not for tournament or whatsoever~ I just wanna learn them for fun~ XD Rather than just sitting in my room doing nothing, i feel more healthy going out and play~ OMG! I can't believe i just wrote that! Strike through! Strike through!! hahha~ i won't be healthy if i ate after play! So what did i eat? Something cheesy and oily..together with carbonated drink! Whooaahh~

P/S: template changed!! Like it~ with new widget!~

*currently listening to "Shed A Tear" by Ryan Higa, Kevjumba and Chester~ ♥♥

2 comments:

doctorwho? said...

wahhh! gamesss~

sarah105 said...

hoho~ kat jordan mesti ade kan?~