Sunday, December 12, 2010

.wind.

Went to metro (place where u buy groceries thingy) after class. i think i told u that it's going to rain on Saturday which is unfortunately today. Well, as a normal human being that pretend to be a psychic i thought it would be an ice rain but a BIG NO for me, it was like a tornado coming toward us while we were walking to the metro! I know it sounds possible but even a fat plump girl like me almost got flown away. The wind was dusty and sandy. Got sand in my eyes and dust on my face! Whoa~ Double blows!~ Things that i won't experience it in my hometown! Hohoho~ And heard that the temperature is going down to 3 or 4 degrees in anytime, maybe during peak. Doc said it's the lowest temperature ever! And who knows, maybe the weather is a little bit kind and there will be snow falling down in my place~ hahaha~ that would be IMPOSSIBLE~

P/S: this kind of weather...i'm having a cold....i don't have sweaters or winter coat to put on...well, i HAVE one..but that's not enough i must say...
P/S2: secondly....i think i have food poisoning....seriously....i can't concentrate in class.......seriously....yeah...seriously....the pain's killing me!
P/S3: SHUT UP!

teehee~

No comments: