Thursday, December 9, 2010

.oranges.


*peeling orange*

*type..type*

*eat orange*

*type*

Ahhh~~ so sweet~~ this orange~ My aim, at lease..1 orange per day!! Hehehe~ Good for your health!~ You should try them~ I read some books saying that the bitter part is better than the sweet part~ *eat.eat* Same goes to watermelon and yeah..medicine! *peel another orange* Have you try to eat the orange skin? Not the raw one. I don't how they do it and what they put in it but the taste is quite sour and they sell it in my hometown.

Know what.. i don't have to put my oranges in the refrigerator cause the room temperature is quite low to cool it down~ It's really cold around here. Someone predicted, i don't know who he is maybe some psychic or what, this Saturday the temperature will rapidly going down to 11 degrees. And that is because it's going to rain which is very rare in this country. And i have class during the day. Should i skip? NO WAY~ Got two important lectures. I can't just skip those classes just because the weather is freaking cold! *eat* Waah..i hope it's going to snow TEEHEE~


P/S: i ate too much..all blames to winter!!
P/S2: if i ate this annoying orange...will i die? IT GOT TEETH!! it could bite me....


No comments: