Saturday, December 11, 2010

.leisure.

hey...i'm not THAT boring~ it's just that i don't have nothing to do...okay, that IS boring.. So....what did i do? Move ur eyes to the cbox please~ Don't know what is cbox? Hey, i know u're freakin' know what cbox is! There, the blue one at the left corner! Still can't find it?? Okay then, i'll......just upload the pic in here..


once again..i said..i'm not desperate to have someone to comment on my post~ i'm having fun actually doing all those....things?..heheh~ SO! i'm very determined to learn Japanese lately. Dunno why but i think it's all because of a group i joined in a facebook. It's about Japanese of course and that group is created by my sis to all students in Mansoura (a state in Egypt where i'm currently studying). Well, i'm not an expert in Japanese, but better than YOU who is reading~ hahaha~ *jokes* I wonder if any Japanese is reading my post~ and got annoyed cause i said their Japanese sucks which truthfully mine is too suck deep down to earth than them or anyone else. I'm a beginner..anyone who's willing to teach me.. がんばってます!And i can't read Japanese well YET~ i know most of hiragana but still memorizing katakana~

Speaking of "MEMORIZING" i still have ALOT of anatomy to be memorized!! i'm lacking of time but still i play more than study! Got volleyball..basketball and 'm thinking of joining squash... I NEED A TIME PLANNER!!!

P/S: went to basketball practice...my body's in the basketball court but my eyes were looking at the guys playing the volleyball.. not focusing on the guys! the way they played, THAT was more interesting to watch! XD
P/S2: i'll start studying for the exam!! tomorrow~

*currently listening to glee songs~

No comments: