Thursday, December 2, 2010

.alex.

i didn't go there as i supposed to. This pain was killing me. I wanna go but i'm afraid that my condition will stop them from having fun. This is the worst ever. Okay..stop having a thought that i'm going to die! hoho~ this is my normal pain that i need to endure every once a month. u know what i meant~ XD So what did i do today home alone? i guess all of u must say that i was studying all alone~ haha~ WRONG~ All i did was sleeping, watching Glee and The Walking Dead, kpop treatment and caring for Aki (ma kitten).Speaking of Aki, she's kinda annoying. Well, i know that i need to understand that she lost her mom and have been sucking my bear Haru for some milk but WTH! It a teddy bear for God sake! No magic milk is going to come out even if you suck it for a freakin' whole time! aigoo...

So, i was like sleeping before i blogged (after i left Aki outside my door, screw you~ i don't care if u're meowing anymore~ Bwahaha!!). I dreamt of an actor named No Min Woo~ Hahaha~ *happy* ^^ He's very down to earth!! I don't know which part did he played.. Was he an angel or a demon? Cause he was like taking a very good care of a girl that wasn't me?? That's the weird part! That's my dream right? i should have be the girl.. The girl didn't love Min Woo that much before. But when she began to love him, he went away because he knew that girl's starting to love him. Then i woke up. So, tell me. Why does he went away after flirting with her? Hahaha!~ I guess he didn't want to be loved. XD Aaahh~~~ he's so super cool!!

P/S: am waiting for Ryan Higa to upload his new video in youtube
P/S2: TEEHEE~

*currently listening to "Why Are You Like This?" by T-Ara

2 comments:

invictuscoramal said...

Guess the girl was me..he simply didn't want 2 hurt my heart even longer, knowing the fact my mom will obviously DISAPPROVING' us since she wanted someone from the same race...what a sacrifice...OMG!Sarah thanks for dreaming about US..LOL~

sarah105 said...

err....i dunno wat to say! hahahha~ but..but...the girl in my dream was SOOOO beautiful..and slim...and kinda short...SOOOOOO not you~ XDDDD KAHKAHAKHA!!