Saturday, January 1, 2011

.happy new year? Not YET!.

Well, people in East Asia or Southeast Asia are celebrating New Year right now~ but not yet here in Egypt~ hehe~ got 5hours and 50minutes to go~ Oh yeah~ So, i think i should just continue my "blog tradition" by copy and pasting my last year resolution~ i guess, i'll got LOT of "FAIL" resolution in my face~ hehehe~ This one is exactly one of my post dated on 5th January 2010~ except the one HIGHLIGHTED~ XD


Welcome 2010
IN 2010, I WISH THAT...

  1. i will get 'Mumtaz' in the first year of studying medic at Mansoura University FAILED
  2. My laziness will be cured SUPER FAILED
  3. i could go back to Malaysia this summer holiday and be a lazy ass SUCCESS
  4. i can play guitar n keyboard FAILED
  5. i could get my body in shape SUPER DUPER FAILED
  6. i could lift my confidence up high HALF-SUCCESS
  7. my new house is like a house in Egypt..wide n peace SUCCESS
  8. learn arabic ammiah n japanese SUCCESS (still learning though)
  9. manage my financial well FAILED
  10. save some money SUCCESS 
  11. create a volleyball team in Egypt FAILED (but i got to play it, just satisfying, forget the team~)
Live ur Life to Fullest~~
P/S: what do u think about mr./miss-knows-it-all?? whell, he/she annoys me!~ Wahahaha~ (WTH is this???? XDD)

♪♫♪Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani
♫♪♪ Aaahh..It was when U-kiss entered my life~ coolly~ XD

That's it~ So many things happened in 2010. Well, i love most of the memories~ Especially my winter break tour with my friends, Brian Joo Showcase and also my time with my family~ I hope it will become better next year~ 

P/S: My 2010 resolutions are kinda general~ i'll specify them for 2011 after this ~ Hehehe
P/S2: Mata ai mashou~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe:).
sorry for annoyed u!
i love u!!
tatata.
post nie kelakar la awak:DD


-admirer.

sarah105 said...

no~ u didn't annoyed me~
hehehe~

-ur admirer too!~