Saturday, January 8, 2011

.misconceive.

おはよ!ola~ i'll go straight to the point kay~ i didnt like putting too much emotion into my blog post.. but i guess i can't hold it~ hohoho!!~ but be caution, maybe you will read this kind of thing -> (wat the hell is wrong with Paris Hilton? Is it necessary to search a BFF in a reality show?)  cause i'm surfing the net at da same time~ XD So, why did i have this guts to write something controversial this thing up? Well, because someone misunderstood me and i'm not a person who make a post and then delete em just like that~ BUT! i won't just go n tell everything off, then keep quiet like nothing happened. It's such a disgrace. (smosh is funny n vulgar at da same time! but Ryan Higa is funnier! youtubers that i'm talking about, don't go and ask who da heck) I'm not perfect at all and i do have something that i,myself, disfavor my unfavorable defect. So, what did i do? i just silenced my mouth off hoping that the other party will get annoyed which make me annoyed at da same time cause i'm not a person who like to argue. And yeah, almost all of the time i stay quiet. (I'm SO going to buy iPad 2! hope it's not a freaking rumour!) So, what u have to do is to STAY QUIET too bout it disregard the reason why i act like that! Don't go off and say, "i know, i know why'd u get mad" cause it's freakin annoying.  If u did that, then, there's a BIG probability that i won't tell u da reason and i won't get this mad for days. Well, to be frank, i'm not anymore. it's just that it's getting awkward between the two of us. I know, I'M the one who start it, and i'm at fault too but it's getting nowhere. (ahh~ Yosoebie) When we joke around, sometimes ur sarcasm did hurt me. To list em all, it's quite alot. "It's only a joke". u might say that but even a joke can hurt people and they will be categorized  as "tak sporting" cause they take it deep what were said to them. oh..and that sarcastic look..it's a joke but i see it as an insult..

The conclusion is, is not because of ur blog post, since i know from the start, it's not me who u pointed to. it's even before when u post it up that lead to this. Something....just something that is not right and my mood swing to add it more. OH WELL, HERE WE GOES! YOU JUST DID IT!! >:(! YOU KNOW I HATE PEOPLE'S PRETENDING! AND U JUST DID IT!!! (strikethrough after my madness soothes down when watching BEAST's Yosoeb) *sigh* let the time heal everything..i hate to think that i need to fix everything and when i don't, our friendship just end like that. That's how hard-headed i can get, an ended friendship. i'm not the type who raise my voice up when i'm angry. Patience leads me. But when i'm overheated, nobody knows what will happened. Exam is just around the corner, and i really hope that this doesn't affect you cause u're precious friend of mine. i don't care if u read this or not cause what i care the most is the feeling of letting everything off. I'll just stay in my latent mood. hehe~ じゃね。。

P/S: got 5 cases more!!! FIGHTO-OH! Really hope that i'll pass everything! yeah!
P/S2: Looking forward for inkigayo~~ hope to see more of good music from Korean Celeb~
P/S3: be proud cause u're unique~

*currently listening to "Thanks To" by BEAST (Yosoeb & Junhyung)

2 comments:

invictuscoramal said...

haha..emo akak sorg nih...lek2...

sarah105 said...

hahahah~ mane de emo~ skit2 jek~ aku da tulis baik2 da suh ko bace~ XDD