Friday, January 16, 2009

I kiLL yaaA!!

My sis, aja, is a.....KILLER!!! She killed someone who i don't even know... Hahaha!!~ Of course she's not~ I just read something in her blog. She seems mad at someone. HUhu~ good luck aja for being angry before your exam~ All the best!~

Talking bout 'killer'...i, once, had been called a killer~ Not a human killer but a cat killer. It happened because i killed my own cat when i was a kid....unpurposedly... I sat on my lazy chair (kerusi malas yang bleh dihayun-hayunkan). Sedang kerusi itu dihayunkan...I felt like it was boring and got out from the chair to go somewhere.. and then..

@elyasswhutt

AHHHH!! I saw my kitten underneath the chair...with nose-bleed...So much blood that i became soo freak out. Anak kucing itu mati di tempat kejadian... I cried on the spot where we (don't remember who but i know there were two people at the 'funeral') buried the poor kitty...*sigh*@elyasshutt

I have soo many memories with my cats. Well, i have 20++ cats and kittens in my house. Love them. @elyasswhuttThat kitten which i told you, was Nanako's baby. Nanako is the oldest cat in my house. Still alive~ Senior cat of my cats~ 8 years old~ So..to eisya(my niece) please respect Nanako..you are only 3 years old!!~ HAHAHA!! *jokes* Ah..~ Can't find Nanako's pic~ Next time I'll put it on my blog~ See ya~

No comments: