Thursday, January 15, 2009

kEsejUkaN~

. I think my 'kelate' is going to flood soon... It's been raining recently. N I shiver alot . Guu~~ (ciplak dari aja's guu~). My....I don't know what to say.. This coldness is killing me!!

IN 2009, I WISH...
  • I will get 10A1 in my SPM@elyasswhutt
  • I can go overseas to pursue my studies in medic with scholarships
  • I can already drive before March 2009
  • I could get my OWN laptop~@elyasswhutt
  • I can speak and write in Japanese
  • I could get my body in shape
  • I can get over with my 'anxiety disorder'~
  • I can speak in English confidently
  • our earth is in peace with absolutely NO WAR
and..
  • my family, my friends together with all Muslim around the world and every single people on the earth will be happy in 2009~

Hope that all my wishes come true~
Adios Amigos~

No comments: