Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HuhuhU~

Lalala~

The presentation that i was talking about, Dr. Wan said our group was not well-prepared and we were a little bit pissed off. Boys in my class were being sarcastic during our presentation and we were not satisfied bout them. During their presentation, (the boys'), we were the one who being sarcastic! MUAHAHAHA!! Serve them right! Some of them can't pronounce some words in English correctly and we were like "BOOOOO!!!"We had a great laugh last night~. But still, Dr.wan kept saying, "Good", during their presentation and eventually made theirs are more powerful than ours. And of course their presentation is COMPLETELY boring. Baka gaki!!

By the way thanks to my group's member, Amirah, Majidah and Kamilah. They were such a cooperative members~

Nowadays, i love to watch KBSWorld channel through ASTRO~ There are some programmes that i will never missed to watch. They are.....:-


2 Days and 1 Night
MC:
Kang Ho Dong
Current Members:
Eun Ji Won, Lee Soo Geun, Kim C, Lee Seung Gi <3, MC Mong
My Comment: I love this showvery much! Everytime i watch this show, i will laugh out loud! I'll never miss this show! Seriously!

Music Bank
MC: You Se Yoon, Seo In Young
My Comment: Battle between korean singer~ Always patiently waiting for my favourite artist to come out~~~

Those two shows are really my favourite! I'll cry if i miss to watch them. Other shows that are not stated:-
  • Quiz Expedition
  • Star Golden Bell
  • Vitamin
  • Sponge 2.0
  • Entertainment Weekly
@elyasswhutt

Source: Soompi.com~

3 comments:

xeraxiah said...

no more soe iyoung though..T_T
and stupid kbs banned sm artist from performing in mb. bodosh dihh...?

xeraxiah said...

seriously..susoh nk dapatkan "Ohh..what a smooth presentation you have done!" from Dr.Wan. I did a court session with him and it was disaster. dohla ak sore hok keno dgar masa rehat tu. "Please tell your classmates dat I want u all to do it again. All of you are not prepare and nothing went smooth..." huhh..nasib..hakhka

sarah105 said...

hhuhuhuhu~