Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CurRently BorIng...

Hey ya~

After my examination, SPM, i just sit in my house and doing nothing
doing nothing
=boring=DULL life

Well, i fed my everyday life with some korean dramas, japanese drama. So, i think i'm gonna tell you some of them here...I know..i know...it's not that interesting things to say... BUT.. I...DON'T...CARE~~ Mua...HAHAHAHAHA~~

Korean Dramas

Hello! Miss
Starring: Lee Da Hae, Lee Ji Hoon
mY cOmmEnt: Love this drama very much~ I think you all should watch this. Funny~

I Am Sam
Starring: Park Min Young, Son Tae Young, TOP(Big Bang), Yang Dong Geun
My ComMenT: Sorry to say but....i don't like this story. The script is good but the hero of this drama is... It's OK though at least TOP is in the drama~

I'm Sorry I Love You
Starring: So Ji Sup, Im Soo Jung
mY coMMent: Full of romance. I prefer funny drama but i just can't stop watching this drama~

Japanese Drama

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)
Starring: Saki Aibu, Mokomichi Hayami,Hiro Mizushima
My CommenT: Love this drama~ It's funny but the ending is quite sad.. But still LOVE it~ Creative~


I did't watch japanese drama alot, right, like korean dramas. Actualy i prefer japanese drama than korean drama because the episodes are not so long~ Huhu

So long~

Source : mysoju.com

No comments: