Sunday, January 25, 2009

jEaloUSy.....??


Am i JEALOUS?


YES! I am JEALOUS!!



Why am i JEALOUS?

@elyasswhutt

I'm JEALOUS because.....
most of my friends got offers to go overseas although the actual result of SPM doesn't come out yet....



The fact that i hate the most is....I don't get any offer though i went to the interviews TOGETHER with them...

@elyasshutt

P/S Congratulations to my friends :-
- Wawa, Ceghah, and Mal (Russia - medic)
- Iskandar and Hafizi (Australia - engineer)

Same goes to my friends who already went to local universities..Congrats~
I'm so proud of our batch (MJSC Kuala Berang 07/08)and the rest just let me know if you are going~ ~
Papai~

1 comment:

Haula Hati said...

jgn jeles...

itu rezeki dorang...


maybe rezeki kamo x sampai lg...


InsyaAllah... ad tawaran tue nnti...

oke dear??

senyum slalu...

*winkwink*