Saturday, January 17, 2009

.::fuTUramA::.

Hehehehe..~~~

My future...wat am i going to be when i grow up? hurmm... It's a tough question for me actually.. As always i will simply answer..an Orthopedic Surgeon.. Then, they will ask "why do you want to be an orthopedic surgeon?" And i was like . I don't know what is the reason i want to be a doctor specialized in orthopedic. When they ask me like that i would answer, "it's because i like bones. I like to see something's moving". What the heck is that??!! That's the stupidest thing i'd said in interviews!! I was thinking that orthopedic won't kill somebody just because it concerned with musculoskeletal system. Maybe that was why i didn't get the scholarships... Scholarships dat i didn't get after attend the interview:

MARA -> Russia
MARA-MSU -> India

Both are overseas... my dreams... Aish... Hate it... I should have done it better..but my nervous system wasn't working so well that i got this shaking lips whenever i get nervous.. And how i wish i could have a high self confidence... Somebody...HELP ME!!

1 comment:

xeraxiah said...

bilo la nk stop shaking your lips...? adoii...