Friday, January 9, 2009

iRaShai MaseN!!~

Welkam~ Welkam to my blog!~~ Haha~
dun think my blog is going to be a HIT though~

Yo~ What's up?~ Actually i don't know what i'm doing right now... Well, obviously, i'm typing on this keyboard. What i'm trying to type is......ermmm.....i don't have any idea... I felt bored awhile ago and to post a blog just popped up in my mind and here i am~. Since this is my first ever blog, why don't i introduce myself ?~ Yay~ Brilliant! Firstly i want to tell you guys that i am not that good in English. So, please don't bother with the mistakes.

HI~ My name is Sarah! I am timid...basically... but if i knew someone really close, like my best friend, my mouth will never stop talking ...muaHAahAha.....well, I have many sisters and brothers, 7 sisters(including me) and 3 brothers....i'm the youngest one...hahahah (-_-;).no la... I have two more younger sister..like to bully 'em!

I don't have any good things...only bad things. So..dun ask about my strength! hate interview... They always ask for my strength. Why dun u ask my friend? They know how i really am. Well, my friends said i'm a meanie~ It's up to you if you want to believe it or not...Actually, I AM a meanie~ to those who I closely knew only....heheehe~ And one more thing about me is I LIKE TO SLEEEEPPP!!! I can fall asleep in 10 seconds at any place and any time~

No comments: