Saturday, July 2, 2011

.nice-day-but-it-kind-of-rained-in-the-middle.

it's already 2nd July..so happy belated birthday Leeteuk-ssi...aigoo..no mood laa...

I just got back from BEAST fanmeeting in Sunway Lagoon.. Well, u must be weird why i got this weird mood when a good thing was happening to me.. Well here's the story, i started my day way off early which was at 9AM (hey! that's quite early for me who is a night person). I was very excited! and began my journey to Sunway Pyramid at 12noon with my sis. It was a long trip but tolerable~ The first thing i did there was buying for my sis' ticket..she got the last row of the same zone with me. It's kind of full at that time.

Here come the mood destroyer.. i can't find the entrance for my zone.. we walked and walked and walked and when we found the venue, my ticket and my friends' ticket weren't there yet! Whoaa! How cool is that??? T_T..Well, can't blame the one who held my tic. She's busy herself.. But yeah..i was late..the show had started and Beast were singing their first song, "Special".

By the time i reached seat, the song was over n surprisingly my seat was taken!!! here come another one.. why is he taking my freakin seat??? When i asked em to move, he was like, "my seat was taken too. the other end of the row doesn't want to move either". I was running to the venue for God sake! My leg were shaking because i didn't eat my dinner yet (even now..n i wasn't planning to)! I went to a stuff and complained that my seat was taken. Thanks to him, he shooed them to the other end and i finally got to sit. Beast were talking to the host. (Eyes always on Yoseob~ Hehe) Yosoeb was very funny! seriously! he talked too much!! (i'll talk bout this later~ XD)

Now, it's time for the lucky draw to take place. Yeah.. i know i'm an unlucky person.. Never got chosen for this kind of thing.. But what i feel depressed about was.. I didnt even fill out that damn lucky draw form!!!!! blame the organizer!! cheh!! even my seat was more to the left.. and i can't really see them.. really..

Ok..next! Someone infront of me was blocking my view!

Next, merchandises were sold out!

Next, my most mood destroyer.. on the way back.. It was already late actually. 11.00PM.. waiting for bus..it didn't come..waiting for taxi, thank God, it came..went to Kelana Jaya LRT station.. DEM IT CLOSED!!!! i din know how to go back anymore..But look! Taxi!! there's hope!! i rode the taxi.. reluctantly but i got no choice.. here we goooo... the best thing of my life...(tgn kat dada mata ke atas).. THAT FREAKIN TAXI DRIVER DOESN'T KNOW WHERE I'M HEADING TO!!! YAH!! I DON'T FREAKIN KNOW KUALA LUMPUR!!! AND DO YOU HAVE TO BE THAT SARCASTIC FOR ME BEING HOME LATE??? AND YOU ARE SO CEKIK DARAH AH!! BLOOD SUCKER!! Midnight charge konon!! yeah!! i know bout that freakin midnight charge! but double? When i asked, "is every taxi will charge double after midnight?" WHY THE HELL WERE YOU KEEPING YOUR FREAKIN MOUTH SHUT???!!! LIAR!!!! THE MOST TAXI FARE I'VE EVER GIVEN!! @#$%^$#$%^&*!!!! I'm not being a racist but if u keep doing this, i'm going to give a bad, really bad one, impression to ur race.. habis sume mood happy lepas jumpe BEAST! I never have been this rude to a taxi driver before.Seriously. I gave the most annoying face to him.. i kind of scolded him for being a bad taxi driver for not knowing the route.. i was hoping that my sis would back me up but she just stayed silent till the end except for a few words..I DON'T WANT TO MEET HIM EVER AGAIN!! well, he said sorry after that.. though it's kinda unforgivable..i'll try...*sigh*

One thing for sure..i won't go back home during midnight using taxi... even taxi in Egypt are nicer.. they just cekik darah one or two genih..even at the midnight!! Baka!!

P/S: Photos after this okay~ need to relieve some madness..~
P/S: by the way.. sorry Amal i borrowed ur name when that taxi driver asked mine~ hehehe~

No comments: