Tuesday, June 28, 2011

.next day.

Wahh!! i'm going back to my country TOMORROW! i'm soooooo freakin excited!~ KYAAAA~ ermm..okay i was exaggerating a lil bit.. i'm not that excited actually.. my whole family is not there when i touch down Malaysia.. They went to Saudi Arabia to do 'umrah'.. So, i have to go back home by myself..which is kinda troublesome (blaming why my sis, Aisyah, can't drive even though she have licence).

I went shopping with my friends to Alexandria (again)~ Well, it was quite fun though i think i didnt have much time shopping~ ngeee~ And we watched Kungfu Panda 2 3D at cinema~ Yoseob had tweeted about him going to watch this movie and he gave a good review. So i thought, i wanted to give it a try! Good for me, i slept through out the movie! yay me~ T_T

-kkeut-

1 comment:

Ash Burn said...

welcome to Malaysia !

baru follow u.
nanti rajin2 singgah la kat blog i kekbatikcoklat.blogspot.com and leave ur comment.thanks :)