Friday, June 3, 2011

.SEOUL SUMMER SALE 2011.

Hello!

Weird thing. What the heck is "SEOUL SUMMER SALE 2011" on the title post? Am I going to South Korea to shop? Haha! I WOULD LOVE TO!! Seriously i am! But unfortunately..nope. I (recently) love shopping very much. All thanks to my friend who had injected me with some shopping-virus after a trip to Alexandria, Egypt! Back to our topic! There will be SALES going on in Seoul, South Korea from June 24th until July 31st! Yay!! *round applause and throws confetti* I really hope that i can go there shopping!

SO! I've encountered with this website through my friends --> http://www.seoulsale.com/event/ ! Click! and you'll be surprised! haha~ First! BE SURPRISED of the header's picture! yeah!! It's Super Junior! THE Super Junior! They become the ambassador to this event which excites me more! Well, you know how much i love them~ >.< Secondly, the special event that is made for us! "Write down the top recommendation for a must buy in Seoul". An answer just popped out from my mind. That is "GINSENG"! Hahaha! I know, it's kind of old-lady's-answer but what can i do? I'm a medical student and Ginseng is very good for your health! And from what i know South Korea is one of many countries that produces a very good quality of ginseng! You can even auction the best grades of ginseng for millions dolars!

A show called "2 Days and 1 Night" from KBSWorld channel really make me wanna go there even more. I'm very attracted to their foods actually! They looked delicious! Though i can't eat some of the foods i really wanna try it! Seafoods mostly! But i don't think there's seafoods shop in Seoul particularly. I LOVE FOOOOODS!

Next things i wanna buy is animal costume pajama! *sings Pajama Party by Super Junior* Koreans really like to wear that don't they? There's not many animal pajama that is sold here in Malaysia. i don't even know where they sell it.. Like this one~

captured from "Baby and Me". It's not full but u got the idea right? ^^

I saw this kind of pajama a lot in Korean movies or dramas. And it looks CUTE!! i wanna give to each of my family members~ Hehee~ And last but not least, accessories and key chains as souvenirs to my friends~ I heard they are cheap there~ XD

Err...that's quite a long post! I have my final examination coming! I must pass this thing or else i can't go back to Malaysia! Egypt is so hot..i'm going to be burnt down here during 3months of summer holiday..bye~ need to study some more~

P/S: join the contest in the link provided above! who knows you might be the lucky one!~ *wink*

No comments: