Wednesday, June 8, 2011

.silly.

i've been reading my old post for the last one hour! it's kinda weird actually.. I wrote that! but it seems like somebody else wrote them all. Myself during 2009! Haha! this is the beauty of writing a blog i guess. The posts are still there for u to read them again.. And the comments! Someone that i didn't know at all commented on my post like this one --> click here! He/She said i had the credibility to be an engineer or a mathematician! But look! i'm walking to the doctor's path! Haha! i don't have any regret on that...yet~ To xeraxiah u said u wanted to be a linguistic pro! Did u even remember writing that to me? XD

And then i had this friend..i never had a chance to meet her though but we knew each other through a forum during my obsession of DBSK~ Her name is Cammie. Well we lost contact with each other and i never visited the forum ever again after that.. i dun even remember the forum's name! haha. She once commented on my blog  but i never knew it until just now! wow..! It brings back all the memories during DBSK's days! seriously.. like how we were chatting in the chatbox with others! Then i stopped going to the site and converted to be an ELF! hahaha!!

I was once in dilemma whether going to Matrik Pahang or UIA or Egypt.. i was going through a lot of tough days deciding which way do i want to choose. Which way do i really want for my future. After going through a lot of thinking with the help of my family and friends i chose the path where i am now. Egypt! I found this in one of the old posts i read..it kind of inspire me a lil bit..
"I'm going to pursue my study in medicine which is hard to get a place in Malaysia especially when you get grade B for you Biology... Actually, i decided to take engineering but then i just know that how much my dad wants his children to be a doctor. He'll do anything just to make sure that his daughter will get a place in medic. Then, i was like... I WON'T let my parents down! I WILL study my very hard and be a doctor someday!! My promise to papa n mama! Love you!~"
My-18-years-old-self was CUTE! haha! Saying all that stuff in blog~ well, I was very sorry too my dad for sponsoring me to go here but now that i already got my loan from MARA, the burden got lesser but it's still there..the feel is there..i can still feel it everytime i ask my parents for money. Haha~

Another long post~ Well, i can't just accumulate everything in my head to be written after the examination, right? It needs to be poured out! Or else my head would be blown away! Haha! Bye!

NARUTOO!! I WILL WATCH YOU AFTER MY FINAL EXAM DATTEBAYONG!!~

P/S: Ouh btw, i used to have 2 persons who like to comment on my post! i guess they were too busy~ haha!
P/S2: Hiatus mode switched ON!!

2 comments:

-aja- said...

IT'S DATTEBAYOU!!!!!!

sarah105 said...

it's a cute way of saying "dattebayo" in Korean version LA!~