Tuesday, July 26, 2011

.Day3: My first love.

O.O <--the first eye expression after i saw the title for day 3..

I NEVER HAD A FREAKIN FIRST LOVE!! 
nonononono..i'm not mad..*liar*


i would never think that i will have one..my first love will be my husband after we marry..
ya Allah...gatai noo~


Should i tell you bout my first crush?? haha! i don't remember which one in the real life (sounds like i got many crushes) but i'll tell you.. here he is!! *drums roll*

WAHAHAHA!!! 
Okay...you guys don't have to pity me...i know i'm such a poor girl who is still living in a such world...
yeah..go on...pity on me...cause i'm about to do the same thing... *sigh*

2 comments:

xeraxiah said...

wah! so fast ahh...hahaha

rain is ur first crush..? hurmm..ingat2 dolu2...hahaha

sarah105 said...

time zaman kegemiangan fullhouse~ XD