Saturday, July 2, 2011

.Bea Seu Teu.

KYAAA!! I LOVE THEM!! hahaha!! even though we did not have any eye contact but who cares!! hehe~ I'm soo jealous when it came to the games with fans..those lucky fans were soo lucky! Each member with each fan.. Beast didn't talk much with the fans except Yoseob!! They just kept on chatting while waiting for their turn to bowl a plastic bowl. He even fanned the fan with a hand fan! (erk?) WAaa! so jealous maah!!

btw, the last song they sang was "VIU"! I love that song very much!! VERY VERY much! Amal's cam battery was dead..so she suggested to use our iPod instead to record em! When i tried to search for it in my bag..it was GONE!! cuak gile!! i went back to my seat (everybody stood up n went infront) and try to search for it... it was VIU laaa!!! i can't concentrate the song!! i can finally see Yoseob as he went to our area but no i can't! i was on my seat searching for that thing..The song is finished and so was the show.. Amal went to me and actually found it... aigoo... my VIU went away just like that...T_T my other mood destroyer..

After the show, fans with Hi-Five passes can go backstage to hi-five with them..dun have money mah to buy that pass.. All of the fans without the passes just peeped at one side at the corner including me. Can see Yoseob and Dongwoon only~ heheeh~ After they finished with the hi-five session they rode a golf-cart (huh?) to the hotel which was exactly behind us.. The fans were actually chasing them. Not me of course..duuh..

here's the pic~




 alololo ^






unsatisfied.. need to see them closer..aigoo..

No comments: