Sunday, July 24, 2011

.Day1: Fiction and Facts.




Okay.. I admit this wasnt my recent pic..This was taken a month ago on a flight from Egypt to Malaysia. I still prefer Oman Air.. AigooMy tudung wasnt doing well right there~ dang, my mole was showing too much! Hehe~

So here's my 15 facts~

1) Proudly present my name, SARAH! haha!

2) i think la..my best feature is my height but the worst is my weight! (love to eat, that's y) Nobody's perfect~ XD

3) GADGETS are my things!! Always trying to save money to buy some latest gadget but cannot mah~ like to korek2 my tabung to buy foods~

4) got a real big family. Big as in big in number not sizes. I'm the only one who is big.. T_T Oh!! My eldest bro is bigger though~ XD

5) Is stepping into the third year of medicine study!

6) blue n black are my favorite colors

7) sports that i play are volleyball n squash

8) i got my own bestfrens during my high school n university~ yahh!! Housemate!! Let's go out la! Miss u girls oledi!! XD

9) current kpop obsession is BEAST! But still loyal to Super Junior! Hehehe!!

10) Am very interested in making my own business recently.. Anything will do but must have a high profit~ thinking to build a books + stationery + cafe + cyber cafe store~ side work other than being a cool doc! Takle blah ayat last..

11) already have driver licence for about 2years but i still cant drive well

12) easily got jealous when i see someone with higher grade than me in terms of academics or when they have something cool that i dun have.. #pengakuanberanimati Yeah, i have that kind of bad attitude..

13) u wont guess me of liking cute things at the first impression~ i dun like barbie dolls kind of thing though~

14) just knew recently that im not dare to ride those fun things in waterpark but not in a theme park.. I rode almost all of em.. Scared of water maybe? Dunno..

15) i seriously dun like to b alone..

Done!! Yay me~ writing this on the way back home from celebrating my dad's birthday at pizza hut~ by the way i'm sick. Waaa!! T_T

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: