Thursday, May 7, 2009

yesterday..

Very early in the morning, my dad woke me up and immediately ask me something.. I barely can open my eyes and i was not on the right mind~

Daddy: Nok gi sunggoh ko Mesir? (Betul ke nak pergi Mesir?)
Me: Hom laa.. ( Ya laa..)
Daddy: Kalu papa suh sarah gi UIA nok? (Kalau papa suruh Sarah pergi UIA, nak?
Me: Ok..
Daddy: Sunggoh ko nih? (Betul ke ni?)
Me: Bakpo suh tuka nyoh?? (Kenapa suruh tukar?)
Daddy: Sajo.. (Saje)
Me: Ok..

I went back to sleep.. And then, i called Sis Nonie for some advice and she told me stick to what i had plan. She called my dad and i think she brain-washed my dad that my dad told me last night, i should go to Egypt~ Hehe~ Back to normal~ I dun know what made him change his mind..


5 Reasons Why I Should NOT stay in Malaysia to pursue my studies
  • Medic is SUPER hard and if i stay at Malaysia, probability that i will play is 70%
  • I will go back either to my home or my sis' house at KL every week and i definitely won't study..
  • I will go to Super Junior's concert and my dad will KILL me ( my dad: concert is NO!! NO!! Especially Korean concert)
  • If I can't get 4.0, i can't take medic course which will disappointed my parents..
  • Cause I'M SURE THAT I WILL STUDY HARD if i go to Egypt..
Makasih~

*Currently listening to Super Junior - Angela

2 comments:

xeraxiah said...

sarah is the best!HAHA^^
hermm...nk g mesir doh la dio. T____T
saghah....when are u going to kl again..?
kito tubik la make for the last time before entering Uni.ehehe

sarah105 said...

well uh...hehe..i'm in KL right now..
tomorrow, i have to register at UKM.. Sorry..lalala~