Friday, May 15, 2009

hey YOU!! yeah YOU!!

Hey!!~ Long time no see!!~ It has been a week now i didn't write on my blog~ Miss you dear bloggie~ Well, it means that it has been a week too i went to UKM~

When i first arrived at UKM, my first impression was, "WHOOAA!! UKM is BEAUTIFUL!! And BIG!" Thank God that my bro is still studying there so he can help me whenever i'm in trouble~ Hehe~ It's weekend, so i'm in KL in my sis' house right now. I learnt Arabic there in UKM. And it was fun~ It's the first time i had fun in Arabic class~ Hehe~ I used to sleep in class during Arabic lesson in my previous school~ Arabic that i'm learning right now it's not the pure Arabic like in Al-Quran. It's more to Arabic dialect called 'Ammiah. It's different from Arabic. 'Ammiah = Arabic but Arabic is NOT 'Ammiah. Hehe~ It seems complicated, right? Since we have to learn both Arabic and 'Ammiah but we had fun because tearchers there always tell us bout their experience in Egypt and most of them were funny~ Maybe after living 6 years, i also can tell my children or my patients (kihkih~ suda daydreaming being a doc) stories of living there~ Lala~

P/S: It's hard to talk in malay standard there but not THAT hard. It just that i always mix it with kelantanese~ Hehe~

@elyasswhutt

No comments: