Saturday, May 30, 2009

hEre i aM~

Here i am in KL....again~ I went to my sis' home almost every weekend since i stay at UKM. Hehe~ Yesterday was very exhausting day! Seriously.. I barely can walk when i woke up this morning! Well, thanks to my friends who like to loiter around in Mid Valley without buying anything! We arrived there approximately at 2pm. And my friends went back to UKM at 6.30pm leaving me alone waiting for Sis Cat to come. I called her and she said she was busy and can only pick me up at 8pm!!

I suggested to watch movie by myself before she came (Well, there was still an hour and a half) but she wanted to watch it too. She asked me to buy tickets. And there i was, buying two tickets of "Night At The Museum 2". Thanks God, i bought books beforehand! So that i can read it while waiting for her~


Books that i bought ----> 'Twilight' and 'Twilight: New Moon'. Kind of expensive but i love them!! I just can't stop reading it!! Thanks to Xera a.k.a 'My Slave' for recommending those books to me~ I wanted to buy two more of Twilight series ('Eclipse' and 'Breaking Dawn') but don't have enough money~ Hehe~ But am going to buy them!! DEFINITELY!!


P/S: Haih.. i should have log out from blogger after using it..Look wat had my bro done to my blog! But Bro Akeem is funny!~ Hehe~ I just couldn't delete the post~


P/S2: AJA-CHAN!!!!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FINAL SEM EXAMINATION!!!! Mesti dapat scholar!!!!

No comments: