Sunday, May 3, 2009

DECISION!!! -kah?

*sigh*

It's soooooo hard to say this..

*sigh*

*sigh*

My decision for my previous dilemma IS....

*plays drum* dum..dum..dum!!

EGYPT!!!

KYAAA!!~ *everybody's screaming*


And i...


This is the decision of a life time and i made it..i should be proud of it..

My Lala Land is going to end soon... am very sad..
@elyasshutt

Next week i will be in UKM for preparation.. The beginning of anything..

P/S: Kepada Mamaku dan kakakku, Sis Nonie yang amat daku sayang hingga ke akhir hayat yang mempunyai tanda-tanda untuk membantah pemergianku ke Mesir, I, your daughter and your sis, am going to study with SUPER detemination and with God's will, i'm surely going to be an Orthopaedic Surgeon!! (ceywah~ ini olang sungguh jiwang~) Kihkihkih~~ Makasih~



2 comments:

xeraxiah said...

waaaaaaaaaahh! congrats! haha^^

sarah105 said...

makasih..makasih..but my sis n my mom seem don't understand... but i'm sure they will soon..~ Heheh~