Sunday, May 17, 2009

i'm going back

I'm going back to UKM today~ But i dun know what time i'm going back~ Hehe~ It's all up to my sis~ My dad will be coming to KL today since he's going to China tomorrow with my bro, Akeem. *sigh* I'm worried bout them going to China. Well we all know that Infulenza A or H1N1 desease are spreading through out the earth. Oppa!! Akeem!! Take care!! Dun bring back the desease to Malaysia!! I love you guys!!

Oh! Went to Mid Valley yesterday~ I visited a Pet Shop there~ Emphasize the word "visited"~ We were not buying anything since we were there to watch the animals~ Hehe~ I love the cats sold there! And dogs!! (Although the Muslims can't touch dogs and most of Muslims disguise dog, please don't disguise them much, Allah made them too like us. They are cute too~) But when i look at the prices, i was like 0.0! Some animals more than RM1000! And ferrets (i w anna it!!) is over RM900 each.. kalaulah harga RM1 or RM2..I buy 10! Hehe~



P/S: Got to go~ Want to take my dad at the airport~ Daa~ Much love from me~

2 comments:

-aja- said...

woo..desease tu gapo?
disease kah?
infulenza??
influenza?
disguise as in camouflage?
or did u mean disgust as in disgusting?
hahahha
golek ak bc post mg ni~

sarah105 said...

olos.. ilek ah.. grammar error sikit je~ huhu~