Thursday, April 30, 2009

my memoRies~

When i look at my handphone.. my high school memories will pop up in my mind~ Hehe~ Well, i entered a boarding school (MRSM Kuala Berang, so-called MRSM Q-Ber) last 2 years. And of course, HANDPHONE WERE NOT ALLOWED in school. But i dun care with the rules. Huhu~ Alot of accidents happened though~ I won't forget it for sure, the most heart-throbbing accident~ Kihkihkih~

Form 4 (2007), a very late of night

A surprised spotcheck! Every student had to gather at the courtyard near the senior's hostel. It was 11.30PM. *sigh* I was very sleepy back then but when my friend said it was a spotcheck, my eyes can not be closed. Haha~ Well, my teacher a.k.a my warden couldn't find my handphone!!~ Pheww~~
Place of hidden handphone - In a box of tissue, under those tissues


Form 5 (2008), a very late of night...again

When the warden asked the students to gather at the courtyard, we knew already that there will be a spotcheck again~ (The warden should have another tactic laa). We, beforehand, hid our handphones~ Huhu
Place of hidden handphone - in my baju kurung's pocket and that baju kurung, i hang it outside

Form 5 (2008), morning roll call

We, the students, didn't expect at all bout the spotcheck. The first spotcheck that was held in the morning~ (Batch 07/08 was making a history~~ YAY~~). Since i didn't expect it, i put my handphone in my locker. Still, i escaped once again.. I think the warden didn't check my locker.. hurmm..

Form 5 (2008), one evening, two weeks before SPM

"YAHHH!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY HANDPHONE??!!" My warden took it when the students went to preparation class... i was charging my handphone and obviously, it can be seen on my locker... I got caught for bringing forbidden thing.. (brigak~~ Hehe). It's ok though~ I asked my mom to bring other handphone for me~~


P/S : UPU result is tomorrow~
*currently listening to A.R Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho



No comments: