Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my FreNs


Tagged by:

My sis, Aja

About the person who tagged me:

She is my older sis~ She's WAAAYYY shorter than me! Muahahaha!!~ She's very mean to her younger sis.. She treats her sis like a slave. She's the moodmaker of my family.Duhh.. Is in egypt right now studying medic.. She thinks that she's the smartest in the family. *nottruenottrue*. Currently on diet (frequently, goes to gym ). She's SOOOOO stubborn!! *smacks her*. Likes to use "aegi" words but herself is not "that" cute~ Lalala~~

Facts about me:

1) Named as Siti Sarah~ Called as Sarah~ (Waa~~ What a beautiful name i got~ *brags*)

2) Out of 12 members of my family (plus my parents), i'm the 3rd tallest with height of 171cm after my bros~ *brags*

3) I love listening to music! Any kind of musics will do. ARRGGGHH!! Love them all!!~ Recently, i'm falling in love with kpop and jpop~ hehe~

4) My favourite anime ever is NARUTO!!~ dattebayo~~

5) Have both mp3 and mp4. Love both of them but am going to give my mp3 away to my sis since i care less bout it after i have mp4. Ahh~ my mp3 must be hurt as it is abandoned by its own owner.. Sorry mp3..T_T

6) I like sparring~ It's been a long time since i participated in taekwondo tournament~ Feels good to beat someone and being beaten~ Ahahaha~

7) Timid

8) Wanna learn Japanese soooo badly. Am learning right now but self-study is HARD!! Need a tutor...a real tutor...a real human tutor...

9) Hate to argue with anyone...plus...hate WARS

10) Good at sleeping, eating, watching, walking, and rolling~ Ahhaa~~ SERIOUSLY!!~

Kamu2 yang di'tag':
  • Xera - my only friend who blogs
  • Dr. Hamidi - my OLC friends

P/S : I supposed to tag 5 people right? Dun have other than her!~ Lalala~ Whoaa!~ I love to brag~~ Ahahah~

@elyasswhutt


*Currently listening to Satoshi Ohno (Arashi) - Kumori Nochi Kaisei*


3 comments:

Al-Mufakkir Hamidi said...

waaa...
daku x termasuk dlm list 'your friend who blogs ker ???"

xeraxiah said...

soklan dio gapo...?
redoo la..
tagging is suffering~

sarah105 said...

ahaha~~ Dr.Hamidi..lupe2~ Wak la jugop~