Sunday, April 5, 2009

.::BrinGs bacK meMorieS::.

Waa~~ It's almost a week since I updated my blog. Well, i went to Cameron Highland during the period. My sis-in-law, Kak Sue, had a course to attend in a hotel there. So, me and my mom took this chance to visit Cameron Highland. Hehe~ I had so many memories there with my whole family and also my friends especially when we visited Cameron Tea Plantation. The air was not cold like before since I didn't have to wear sweater. *sigh* What's wrong with the world? The world's getting warmer and warmer..

The funny part was my mom. Haha!!~ In order to save some money to go Indonesia this Friday, she brought along instant noodles and 15 eggs to the hotel!! XDD. Well yeah, she succeed in cutting the food expenses BUT she was crazy towards flowerSSS sold there! My mom bought more than 10 pots of flowers to bring back home! When, she was buying the flowers my bro and i were like, "Ma, kato nok sipey duit nok wak gi Jakarta??!!" (Trans into proper Malay: Ma, kata nak simpan duit nak bawak pergi Jakarta?!!) Hahaha~


The sad part was my sis, Kak Nonie, in KL. Something terrible happened to her. She called my mom a day before we were going back home in Kelantan from Cameron Highland. Someone @#$%^&* tried to aggravate my poor sis! I want to that @#$%^&*!!


P/S to Kak Nonie: Be patient. Just remember that "every cloud has its silver lining". Pray to Allah, so that everything will be going just fine.

2 comments:

xeraxiah said...

what was going to happen to your kaknonie...? bkpo la ska sgt guna pkataan formal. *yeah..i know..so that we can expand more our vocab..*

sarah105 said...

huhu~ SOMETHING~ not going to tell you 'here'~