Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my mom is a shopaholic...

Waa~~ I travel alot~

A week after i went to Cameron Highland, i visited Indonesia with my family (mama, bepih, kak sue, muiz, kak nonie, be wi, eisya, mia, kak iejoh with her fiance abe ly, akeem, me and bebi). Poor my other sis' Aja and Aisyah.. They can't go us.. *wahahahaserveyouright!!* I just came back from Jakarta yesterday and straight away flew back to Kota Bharu on a same day. It was a very exhausting day! Seriously! But Indonesia was a quite fun place to go.. They sell things wif SUPER cheap prices... Ermm.. wat else...? Haha~ Can't think of any~ The place were soooo damn crowded. I hate crowded.. Cars were everywhere and it was so hard to cross a road but Indonesians were INCREDIBLE! They can cross the full-of-cars-road with no worries. Without "lihat kiri, lihat kanan, lihat kiri, LINTAS~". And there were many stalls selling foods and etc. at the roadside.

My first things i did there:
First Drink - Teh Botol (Bottle Tea)
First Food - Baso ( Some kind of soup with meatballs)
First Thing i Buy - Slipper (My feet were hurts because of high heels)
First Sleep - In a car on the way to hotel (Letih siot~)
*gilak ini olang meng'list'kan list ini*

Ok..Now back to the topic.. MY MOM is a SHOPAHOLIC! Aigooo.... She's really is... *sigh* After one night in Jakarta, we went to Bandung. Actually, that's the main place we wanted to go since they sold branded items with CHEAP prices~ And i believe it's my mom's fav place to shop! She just bought wateva she want to buy and never know the word "tired". Buy! Buy! Buy! She even scolded me for not spending all of my money. *sigh* I dun know wat to buy laa!! Eventually, she brought back more than 6 big (seriously BIG) bags to Malaysia. Plus the others', more than 20 bags. We were having trouble bout luggage at the airport though~ Huhuhu~

BUT WE HAD FUN THERE~

Alhamdulillah, semuanya sampai dengan selamat~

P/S: I didn't tell any of my friends that i was going to Indonesia. Haha~ But i did buy something for them. They are T-Shirts with "Bandung" written on it~ Not that expensive~ 10 shirts for 100000 Rupiah~

P/S 2: My feet and back are SUPER hurt!!!



4 comments:

xeraxiah said...

ghhhhhhhhhhh!! seriously!
no wonder you're so damn quiet!
I tried to contact you but..i dunno.
haha^^
well..welcome back then!hahaha^^
musti enjoy gilo dok sano.
bapo ari gi....??

-aja- said...

nk g eteks!!!!!!!

sarah105 said...

xera: wahahaha~ gi smeta je~ Lebih kurey 4 ari... Enjoy la jugop dok sano tapi dop gilo agi~

aja: mum gi dos kam sano..bakpo nok gi plopnyohs? Weihs, mum royak teh botol sdak..dop sdak pom..sunggoh aku recomend ko sep2 nih suh tera

Al-Mufakkir Hamidi said...

ana gi dohhhs