Tuesday, May 3, 2011

.shopshop.

Hoho.. I've wasted a lot of money during my trip to Alexandria. Next time, i need to calculate everything before and after i went shopping. I didnt even look at clothes before! Like seriously! Everything was bought by my one and only mom. Haih.. Friends influence is hard to resist. Mom is a shopaholic and to be frank the trait doesnt come down to me. Mom likes to buy things for her children and house. And cats. She rarely buy something for herself. such a great mom doesnt she? I feel like buying her something. Something like jubah is watsoeva. She must be sad when i didnt buy anything when i when back to Malaysia last year. Well, except for pistachio and some habatu saudaq that she ordered. This year, i MUST buy something for her!! Wahahaha!

P/S: may content lot of misspelled words!it's not easy to type using ipod~

2 comments:

lavenderlover said...

i bought a jubah for my mum last year & u cant imagine how hepi her face was!haha..try get ur mom 1 this year & i bet her expression gonna be great!>_<

sarah105 said...

nice~ nakk beli gak ah~ heee~