Monday, April 25, 2011

.confession.

when we talk about confession, it's either someone is confessing their love or confessing their guilt. But here i am confessing my confession that will not completely confessed! Oh! INFINITE is playing on the background! Haha~ i remember last time when i posted something bout my displeased of someone (it's really really long ago) in my blog and it turned out that, "that" someone is !@#$%^&*(*&%#@#$%^*()*^$#@#$& Sorry bout this, my madness suddenly came out of nowhere.. So, it turned out "that" someone read my blog and asked me who was i talking about in my blog! hahaha! and i was like, "err...it's not you for sure..it's someone else! someone you know!" and i told a story bout someone else~ it wasn't a lie though, the story~ XD My blog supposed to be a place for me to throw up everything what's going on my mind. Well, i guess not~ it's public!! ^^i'm not trying to be an emo or whatsoeva but it all comes just like that! Blame the hormones! hoho~ so..the conclusion is, i can be mad and all but i can't write bout it~ Exactly like now. Still, i can tell that i'm in rage. The reasons can't be told because someone's going to be sad of what i will write~

What da hell is that? is that a so-called confession? hahah~ whateva~ i can't just sit around and keep everything inside. Need to study some more~ and now..i think i'm relieved~ thannks for reading my sh*t internal thoughts~ バカ!~

P/S: please pray for my midsem exam (26/4) and my final (15,18,20/4) to be a success!

2 comments:

invictuscoramal said...

???...chill babe~btw, woohyun infinite comel...gagaga..saje nk bgtau. n setaun mude x salah kn? eqa ok je...gagagagaga

sarah105 said...

eerr...hahaha!~ masalahnye woohyun tuh nak ke dekat ko?! XDD