Sunday, May 29, 2011

,social-network.

Recently..i open up facebook and twitter a lot! yeah..seems like i'm addicted to them.. facebook is a place for me to catch up my studies, stalk my present or old friends and where i can chit-chatting with my family~ Well, to be honest, i think facebook is a place where most of the rumours start! you can see alot of people fight! haha! i dun fight but i love to see them bickering among themselves. XD. okay..it's not a good thing to do. -_-" But sometimes we can see who's the bad guy and who's the good guy in there. errkk...what's da point to see all that?

Ok...next is Twitter! yeah!~ the reason why i love Twitter so much is that i can read some nice, shocking quotes or facts! and most of all, i can follow my favorite celebrities (Kpop mostly) and pour all of my heart content into words and post it in the twitter~ hoho! i know it's kind of embarrassing! but who cares! ^^

chow chin chow! got tons of knowledge paper to revise! haha! wth is knowledge paper? XD

No comments: