Friday, February 6, 2009

sAya²

I don't know what to write...i mean type..in this blog...Huhuhu~

By the way, i'm going to have my 'P' license soon (not that soon)~ But before that i must take the drive test. Actually i don't have the confidence that i will pass this test as i'm not sure about the mountain..Huhu~ Well, I WILL TRY no matter what!! Huhhu. I'm nervous whenever i think about it~ One of my wish in 2009 is going to be true~~

Today is February, 6th. TVXQ's leader, U-know Yunho's birthday!!~
Saengil Chukahae!~

My message to Jung Yunho:
  • be a good leader to DBSK~
  • be healthy~
  • be happy~
  • Cassiopeias love you~


P/S to aja: Tau la yo dop mungkin masuk blog aku! Huhu~ ai dah hapdate~ yu bile lagi~

3 comments:

xeraxiah said...

ahaha =)
are u tokin bout me my dear...?
ko sapo...? =P
hermm...dorg blik doh korea! happy!

sarah105 said...

i'm tokin bout my sis..huhuhu..
i wrote P/S to aja...right?

xeraxiah said...

sorry...hakhak.
i tried to delete it but my connection was cut that night. hehe