Thursday, February 19, 2009

hApdatE..

Whoaa..Lama dah tak hapdate blog nih~ Well, the main reason why i didn't update my blog is because... I'M LAZY!~
Lots of things happened these days..for example..

At OLC (English Centre), result of mock scholarship interview:

Dr. Wan: The interviewers' comments are not satisfied..you won't get the scholarship since you have low marks in this mock-interview..
(I looked at the comment.. "Try to smile more :) and improve on your interpersonal skills")
Dr. Wan: I think you are lacking of confidence
Me: YES, I AM!!


At OLC (English Centre), I was in a group with a Japanese guy:

(my phone was ringing, song = Niji by Aqua Timez, everybody was looking at me)
Mirah : Lagu Korea..lagu Korea..no need to look here..
Me : It's not lagu Korea..lagu Jepun la..
Japanese guy : It is a Japanese song! (sambil tersengih-sengih)
Everyone : HUAHAUUHA! (why were they laughing actualy?)
Mirah : (to Japanese guy) Well, Malay girls like Japanese and Korean guys because they are handsome like you..
Everyone : HUAHUAHAU!!

I was like.. EWW!!
@elyasswhutt

In the car with my dad:

Papa: Bilo buleh lesen keto? (translation: Bila dapat lesen kereta?)
Me: Lepah 'teh' nga JPJ minggu depey..tu pom kalu 'pah' 'teh' tu.. (translation: Lepas test dengan JPJ minggu depan..tu pun kalau pass test tu)
Papa: Nati papa beli keto ko Sarah (translation: Nanti papa belikan kereta untuk Sarah)
Me: Bakpo tetibo je nok beli keto ko ore? Pelik eh.. (translation: Kenapa tiba-tiba je nak beli kereta untuk saya? Pelik ah)
Papa: Keto hok hargo siya..*laughs* (translation: Kereta yang berharga seringgit)
Me: Ceh..
*the translation is for those who don't know Kelantan accent)

P/S huhuhu~ gumbiranye~ dah update~@elyasshutt

No comments: