Thursday, February 26, 2009

i'M lAugHiNg~ Muahaha~

Today is... February 26, 2009. WOOOA... SPM result is coming nearer!! Tetibe je rase takut.. "10A1 dalam tangan" kata kedua-dua ibubapaku. This making me stress!! What if i didn't get 10A1? *sigh* I should think positive! What if i get 10A1? Whoaaa~ The whole world is mine!
@elyasswhutt

Well lots of things happened in these days....again~

1) I get to be a principal in this upcoming court mooting. Huhuhuhu~ Actually i'm quite happy to be the principal since i don't wanna be the lawyer~ They talk too much and i hate to talk~

2) The driving test. I didn't pass it. I'm going to take a retest next week~ Huhu~ This time, I will pass it! For sure!!
@elyasswhutt

3) My niece, Eisya, da bleh bace doa makan~ That's fast~ Da besar anak mummy~

4) My love to "2 Days and 1 Night" show in KBSWorld channel is growing!!~ Sanggup tak tido semate-mate nak tgk citer tu~ I can be a murderer if somebody disturb me while watching it~ MUAHAHA~~

5) These dramas are in my waiting list to watch~ They are not broadcasted yet..So i need to wait~
  • Full House 2 (Korean drama)
  • Zettai Kareshi SP (Japanese Drama)
  • Dating On earth (Korean) -bile la nak kelua..
  • Master of Study (Korean Drama)
  • *Don't know wat da drama's name that Kim Jaejoong starred in it* ^^
That's all from me~ Thank you~ Huhuhu~

P/S : Forgot to wish Changmin's bufday... Happy belated Birthday to Changmin~~

1 comment:

xeraxiah said...

Heaven's postman. haha^^
JJ's drama. =)