Sunday, April 14, 2013

.time.

Subuh prayer in Egypt is getting earlier. *yawn* Means that i have to stay up or else i may gonna miss it. UNINTENTIONALLY. it's 3.17AM right now and i yawned countless of time while finishing some of my works. *yawn*

April is a busy month for me i guess. i hardly can find time for me to study. time for myself. well..i may look like i'm lying but the truth is, i did had some time free but *yawn* i filled it with Subway Surfers, facebook, twitter n stuff. i do quite regret of throwing my precious time for those 'lagha' thingy but wat can i do. i got home, tired. need some refreshment = games and etc. study was definitely a no no. guilty. *yawn* guilty to my parents and mostly to myself really. Everytime. If i were to say i need something to boost up my motivation, that is actually me. i'm the one who need to catalyst myself. there wont any other thing can do it. the first step toward success is when u make a decision and u commit. without this step, u stuck at the same place forever.

Hmm.. everything will subside next two days. insyaAllah. i will have more free time by then. this surgery round is quite scary. have to start working on it slowly. round exam is just around the corner. n i heard internal medicine round is much scarier due to its enormous information. may Allah eases everything. Night.

p/s: might or might not be updating this blog depends on my sleepiness during my stay up. those yawning on this post are 100% true. i'm not making em up.

This would be one of my fav time of all. Volleyball.
Picture taken during Mansoura Open Volleyball Tournament 2012. 

No comments: