Saturday, March 24, 2012

.injured.

i think, there's a reason behind me of not wanting to participate in futsal match a week before. yay me i got a sprained ankle yesterday during the match. i hardly can walk cause it hurts too much. Though i enjoyed playing futsal but still it was very frustrating cause i can only contribute in one match and a half only! And poor the last-minute sub player since she's injured too. Secondly, i can't express how much thwarted i was because of my sudden dropout from the volleyball team due to this injury. All i can do was cheer them on during the tournament and suppressing my urge to play along disregard the pain. We lost the game by the way.

Well, despite those unhappy things happened, i had a great time in Zagazig University~ Cheering on Mansoura team really blew all the sadness away! We didn't win much but it did fire up us all to win all the games back next year!! I'm sooooo going to participate! YEAH!

P/S: going to hospital after this for further check up on my foot..i don't think i can join the volleyball friendly match with Arabs tomorrow.. no matter how much i wanna join... T_T

No comments: