Saturday, March 31, 2012

.how.

a lot of people asked me "what is wrong with your foot??" after they looked at my foot covered with elastic bandage. I would normally said "Well, it's just a sprained ankle". And then they were like,"How?" It's quite embarrassing to tell them how i got this thing. Frankly i said,"futsal" but the truth is i injured myself while walking around in the futsal court during a short break of the match. No one kicked my foot and no ball hit me. I just randomly sprained my foot and fell. There goes my volleyball match. Haha! I don't know whether someone heard me or not but i kept on repeating "nak main volley..nak main volley" when two girls helped me out to where the handsome doctor was.

Clumsy.. i know. Cause three days ago i accidentally hurt my foot while scraping the carpet (it's a habit! u can't blame me). Went to hospital and the doc said it's just a mild sprain so no worries. but again... there goes my money!!!!!!! Should have gone to university hospital since it's free for student.. T_T nk shopping...

I didn't tell my parents bout my injury cause it's not that serious. It's been a week and my parents called me sounded shock actually and ask for my explanation about a picture of 'a foot', not a normal one obviously, in facebook. Hohoho~ Well, i do remember posting a picture of my foot (limited view for family only~) but seriously i didn't remember that my dad also has a facebook account. XD (but dad..y u take so long to log in ur facebook?)

P/S: saya kehilangan sblah stokin warna biru dekat Zagazig. Sesape jumpe sila buang~

No comments: