Monday, February 14, 2011

.sweethomesugar.

oh yeah~ i'm back to Malaysia!~ *clap2* got this mixed feeling..like.. why do i have to be here when it's the time the new sem starts?.. what happened if my summer break's shortened to one month only?.. i'm going to see my family, YAY!.. i'm soo going to buy iPod Touch.. my favorite food! dem i miss em so much!.. i should start studying, sem 4 is going to be hard.. bla bla bla. After all, i need to appreciate my time in Malaysia. Use em wisely. This opportunity never come often.. Gov sponsored everything on me and i gotta show them that their decision is certainly right!

P/S: my nieces are growing up to be modern kids! my 5 years old niece even taught me how to play her dad's iPod Touch~ ahahaha~
P/S2: jet lag? dun think so..
P/S3: still missing Aki

No comments: