Thursday, February 3, 2011

.big-sigh.

truthfully, i dun wanna go back to Malaysia..
it's not that i dun miss my family or whatsoeva
and also it's not that i'm brave enough to stay here (it's still hellish scary out there)
but all i think about is my study...
i dun want to extend my studies for sure... even a month or two
another reason is...i dun want my summer break to be cut short...
already plan a lot during my 3months holiday!
people loves vacation! and sure i do too! but...but...
not now.......not my winter break....winter break is  meant to be short
and that's why i din go back to my country! only in summer!
SUMMER IS SUPER HOT around here!
"Well, why don't you go back both in winter and summer?"
As if  my dad got alot of money!
but hey..why do i feel that things are getting worse in Egypt?
i can't predict things but that's what i see after reading news-that-is-not-100%-correct
i'm in dilemma..
should i just stay in Jeddah until everything settled down? or
should i just go back to Malaysia and be with ma family?

to be continued after i make my decision!

No comments: