Tuesday, May 25, 2010

.hey.


here we go~
i have....*counts finger*....*SHOCKS*....10 MORE DAYS BEFORE FINAL!!
OMG! that day comes closer and closer and i'm become more nervous and nervous!
remember...no going back to Malaysia if u dun pass this..but
how can i addicted to manga in this crucial time??!!
whooaa!! gimme back my passion of study!! (eeerr..i dun think i even have that before this)
i enjoy reading manga but mostly, i read it at the wrong time! wrong things to do!!
Omma...Appa...help me...i know u can't help me..since you are far away in Malaysia
and i'm far away in Egypt..but still..HELPPP-UH! 
Hit me please....n wake me up from the fantasy of manga! (well, they never hit me since i was 13)
i need catalyst to tell me to do well in exam! err maybe Leeteuk from Suju! *screams*
or Kim Sooyoon from Royal Pirate *double screams* hohohohoho~~
keep on dreaming my dear! YOU WON'T..they won't even step on ur blog! 
(ahaha..thinking that how will they STEP on my blog...do they step on their pc or wat? XD)
catalyst catalyst WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??! this post's longer than usual..
?? sarah~ XDD~ btw...i need to stop writing/typing this~ *sigh*
i dun really like posting something rea~~lly long~ 
since i dun like reading something that is rea~~lly long~
so...some of u might close the browser or even directly shut the computer down~
XDDD
♪♪but i don't care eh-eh-eh-eh-eh♪♪
it's late..i think! so let's go to sleep!!
wait...
too many subjects i have to cover...
guess..no sleep for tonight...
again...

No comments: