Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.again.

hey~ it's me again..
if any of u guys hate listening/reading to somebody's whining..
just click the button [X] at the top-right of the browser..
^^

i dun have a freakin' good mood today..
my head hurts..
my right eye hurts..
the weather is too freakin' hot..
i got too many mosquito bites at my hand and leg..
final exam is less than a month but i haven't finish studying..   
my dad,mom,sis,n bro are heading to Korea right now..
i have this uncertain feeling which i don't know wat it is..

P/S: Bonamana is the best.Same goes to Love Light by CN Blue. i just want to sing them out but it's too embarrassing cause my roommate or housemate might be thinking that i'm super crazy..
P/S2: sooner or later ROYAL PIRATE are going to debut in Korea.. and it would be awesome! i dun know why but i'm stuck with Sooyoon..i barely know who he is...but still.....
P/S3: i hope that i won't see *tuuuuut* tomorrow even it is the last day in university before i have my study leave..i just wish i won't..
P/S4: appa..omma..i will come back to Malaysia this year FOR SURE...i will pass this examination no matter what! Miss my family, my friends, and my cats... am thinking to buy them some souvenirs but i don't have money~ hehe~


No comments: