Tuesday, January 5, 2010

.a-too-late-happy-new-year-wish.


Goodbye 2009!

hoho~ my last year wish... i felt stupid when i read it again~ seems like not all of them are achieved~

*quote*
IN 2009, I WISH..
I will get 10A1 in my SPM [FAILED! i got 9A's only]

@elyasswhutt
I can go overseas to pursue my studies in medic with scholarships  [FAILED! no scholarship]

I can already drive before March 2009 [SUCCESS! i can drive but i dun drive]

I could get my OWN laptop~@elyasswhutt[SUCCESS! Black Sony Vaio]

I can speak and write in Japanese [FAILED! haih...dun think can do both in a short time]

I could get my body in shape [SUPER FAILED!! instead, i'm gaining weight..even now]

I can get over with my 'anxiety disorder'~ [HALF-SUCCESS! PBL actually decrease my prob but not completely] 

I can speak in English confidently  [errr....well, i am not that confident...consider it as FAILED] 

our earth is in peace with absolutely NO WAR [FAILED]

and..
my family, my friends together with all Muslim around the world and every single people on the earth will be happy in 2009~ 


*end of quote*

3 comments:

xeraxiah said...

how on earth did u do that?? well...tahniah la sbb..u know..being failed&succeeded in 2009. at least u're still alive. :)

sarah105 said...

heh? do wat? i just copy n paste my last year resolution from this blog, if that's wat u meant~ hoho~ by the way...'sudoku'??? dun u have other name rather than 'sudoku'? hahah! no offense ^^

xeraxiah said...

maso tgh wat namo nieh, buku sudoku dok tepi. dats why la jd namo nieh.wahaha. i'll change back anyway... :P actually..maksudku is yg highlight2 tuhh..