Tuesday, January 5, 2010

.a-too-late-happy-new-year-wish. Part 2


Welcome 2010
IN 2010, I WISH THAT...

  1. i will get 'Mumtaz' in the first year of studying medic at Mansoura University
  2. My laziness will be cured
  3. i could go back to Malaysia this summer holiday and be a lazy ass
  4. i can play guitar n keyboard 
  5. i could get my body in shape
  6. i could lift my confidence up high
  7. my new house is like a house in Egypt..wide n peace
  8. learn arabic ammiah n japanese
  9. manage my financial well
  10. save some money
  11. create a volleyball team in Egypt
Live ur Life to Fullest~~
P/S: what do u think about mr./miss-knows-it-all?? whell, he/she annoys me!~ Wahahaha~

♪♫♪Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani
♫♪♪

4 comments:

xeraxiah said...

nk blaja men gitar n keyboard etep. aja la sy etep!! ms.aja, bia sy jer yg byar anda!^^

sarah105 said...

olos~ ms.aja tuh bukey panda sgt main~ alala~ u shud pay a profesional tutor rather than HER!!~ XD

xeraxiah said...

hermm..ye ker? haha^^. tp susoh la nk cr the real keyboard teacher kat kelate.isk... oh btw, skali lg sy jupo japanese course kat kb. i took his/her phone number tp xtry kol lg. kalu la masa fleksibel...mana la tau key...my mom bg k amik.haha^^

sarah105 said...

woooo!! nok gi jugop!!! HAA!! time balik nati bleh amik~ cuti 4 buley tuhh~ but...i wanna live at KL la maso tuh...hohho~ berjoli abis-abisan...n then i go back to klate~